Attorney Buza has handled thousands of cases on both sides of the criminal process and has experience in both state and federal court. John has become a nationally recognized trial attorney and has achieved results unmatched by many of his competitors.
As a former prosecutor, founding attorney John Buza knows how prosecutors build their cases. He knows what his clients face from investigation through the trial process, and this allows him to offer his clients powerful insights on the case being built against them and to defend them aggressively.
With decades of experience, John has become a nationally recognized trial attorney who has achieved results unmatched by many of his competitors handling cases in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.
Representation For Wide Range Of Charges
Attorney Buza has defended clients against a wide range of criminal charges including:
- Property crimes including theft, auto stripping and graffiti
- Nonviolent crimes including prostitution and contempt
- Violent crimes such as weapons offenses and assault
- White collar crimes including forgery, perjury and bribery
- Federal crimes including narcotics offenses, money laundering and fraud
Speak With A Skilled Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been arrested, is being investigated or is facing a pending case, contact Law Office of John Buza, P.C., through the online contact form or by phone at 212-349-2200.
An attorney is available 24/7 for arraignments. Habla español.