Skilled, Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys
Charged With A Crime? We Can Help.
These are just some of the many types of cases we see on a regular basis:
- Assault and Violent Crimes
- Desk appearance tickets
- Domestic violence
- Drunk driving (DWI and DUI)
- Drug crimes — possession, manufacturing, trafficking
- Homicide and vehicular homicide
- Healthcare Fraud — Medicare, Medicaid
- Organized crime and conspiracy charges
- Sex crimes — rape and sexual misconduct
- Weapons crimes — possession, trafficking
- White collar crimes — securities fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, mail fraud
Bringing Diverse Experience To Every Case
In addition to our years in private practice working on numerous high-profile cases, our lawyers have a broad range of experiences in New York’s criminal justice system. Earlier in his career, attorney Robert Georges served as a prosecutor in the Bronx and in Manhattan. Attorney John P. Buza is also a former Manhattan prosecutor who has handled thousands of cases. Attorney Adam Konta previously served as a public defender in New York City.
All three of our firm’s lawyers have worked in both the private and public sectors. We understand the challenges our clients face, and our experience allows us to examine cases from all angles.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Located in downtown Manhattan, Konta, Georges & Buza, P.C. serves clients throughout New York City. For a free discussion of your case with one of our skilled criminal defense attorneys, call us at 212-710-5166 or send us an email.