Pursuing Maximum Compensation For Personal Injury Victims
For all of its great qualities, New York is a dangerous place to live. Heavy traffic, constant construction and high population density contribute to very real injury risks. If you or a loved one has been injured as the result of city negligence, business negligence or the negligence or criminal actions of an individual, our attorneys can help.
The personal injury lawyers at Konta Georges & Buza P.C. are ready to help you seek compensation for the physical, psychological or financial harms you have suffered. Our partners are award-winning litigators and seasoned negotiators who are ready to put their experience to work for you.
Set up a free consultation at our firm when you call 212-710-5166.
We Offer Comprehensive Services
We regularly represent clients seeking damages for the following transportation-related injuries:
- Auto accidents – cars and motorcycles
- Commercial/delivery truck accidents
- Bicycle and Citi-Bike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Ride-sharing accidents – Uber, Lyft, Juno
- Public/mass transit accidents – buses, subway, trains, ferries
Premises Liability Injuries
We also assist with property injuries involving:
- Slip/trip and fall accidents
- Falling debris – branches, ceiling collapse and other heavy objects
- Negligent security
Other Types Of Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Construction accidents
- Cases involving survivors of sexual assault
- Victims of theft by financial professionals – accountants, investment advisers, stockbrokers
- Injuries caused by medical malpractice – failure to diagnose, wrongful death, birth injuries
- Injuries caused by dental malpractice
- Victims of police brutality
Contact Us To Discuss Your Rights And Legal Options
If you aren’t sure that you have a case, the easiest way to find out is to contact our firm. We are located in Manhattan and are pleased to offer free initial consultations to prospective clients throughout New York City’s five boroughs.