Personal Injury Case Results
- A $2 million settlement against the city of New York, the NYC Department of Education and others on behalf of a young boy who was sexually abused by a NYC school employee over a number of years and on many occasions.
- A six-figure settlement against a Tribeca bicycle shop for negligently repairing a client’s bicycle causing an accident in which the client suffered serious elbow and hand injuries requiring surgery.
- A successful six-figure settlement for our client who was seriously injured when he was forced to swerve his bicycle away from a cab that had erroneously allowed a passenger to exit on the street side of the vehicle.
- A successful settlement following jury selection in Kings County for our client who fell and injured her knee requiring surgery on a sidewalk where Con Edison was doing repair work and failed to maintain a safe sidewalk cover.
- A successful settlement for our client who was the passenger in a NYC taxi cab who sustained a broken wrist when another vehicle crashed into the cab.
- A successful settlement for our client who was injured while walking on a Manhattan street where a restaurant negligently caused to open the access door to the basement in which our client fell causing serious injury.
- A successful settlement for our client, a high school student, who suffered a broken leg at a gymnastics class in Nassau County where the studio was negligent in securing the exercise mats to the floor.
- A successful settlement for our client who was injured while crossing the street in Manhattan when a vehicle negligently ran over her foot.
- A successful settlement for our client who was injured when she was caused to slip and fall on wet flooring inside a Bronx hospital where she was visiting her husband.